Below is the RRCSA COVID-Safe Plan Steve Beal has prepared and lodged with SA Health as part of the conditions for RRCSA Members to use the Littlehampton Track for private practice and limited Club Race meetings.
- Total number of people allowed in Canteen and Lap Counting combined 20 plus staff
- Total number of people allowed in Pit area and Pit shelter combined 110 plus staff
- Practice good hygiene including regular washing and sanitising hands and surfaces
- All attendees to fill out the Gov SA Contact Tracing Record Log sheet
- We recommend the use of face masks where appropriate.
Here are the plans as submitted to the SAHealth and SAPOL for seeking approval to reopen the facility for racing;
A Hard Copy of the COVID-Safe Plan is located on the Driver's Rostrum in a blue folder in one of the cubby boxes. Please read.
When using the Track for Private Practice and Club Race Meetings please ensure you fill out the Gov SA Log Sheet.
Thank You for your efforts in keeping our facilities and Community safe.
Enjoy your Racing, have fun and keep it safe.